THAT'S RIGHT. I'M BACK.
Our honeymoon was fantastic. So much natural beauty in all the scenery we drove by. Just, delicious. I want nothing more than to move to the South and live on a beach in South Carolina, painting FOREVER. Nevermind that I'm notsogreat at painting. The ocean is where I belong. And Sailor agrees (duh, he's a sailor!). Hopefully I have enough cuteness to convince him to buy us a bungalow on the shore...
OH YEAH. And the wedding was amazing. I don't think I could have ever asked for a more perfect day. It was the biggest blessing I could have ever gotten on my wedding day. Everyone was calm(ish), loving, excited, and celebrating! It was just....beyond perfect. I won't bore you too much with a second-by-second account...but here are a few of my favorite moments. Just so I can swoon a little more and fulfill your "Sappy Romantic" quota for the day:
(in no particular order)
1. When I finally got into my dress and the photographer was taking a few pictures, my younger sister just starts laughing and bawling. Pretty soon we are all in hysterical tears of joy. I'm sure I will be seeing pictures of this moment soon...
2. When my dad gave me away he hugged Sailor and told him "You are a good son." and cried.
3. Seeing my mom stand up when the wedding march starts. Just. All. My. Feels.
4. Sailor surprising me with a big dip while we are having our first marital kiss.
5. Skipping out of the church during our recessional (which was Scotland the Brave, in case you want to go youtube it and hear how epic it was)
6. Surprising my dad by having our Father Daughter dance. It started out as "Daughter" by Louden Wainwright...then it suddenly stopped and went into "Timewarp" from Rocky Horror Picture Show. He loves that movie, but it terrifies me. He was so excited.